A Great Place to Work and Grow
As a Sanctuary® Certified Agency, we focus on:
- Healthy relationships
- Positive connections
- Safe environments
Envision embraces a trauma-informed care model. We believe the thoughts and feelings of our staff and the people we serve should be valued and appreciated. At Envision, everybody has a voice that deserves to be heard.
- Opportunities for learning and growth
- Invested and committed leadership
- Authentic and meaningful relationships
- A safe space to work and grow, including continuing education and personal development opportunities
- Respectful and professional communications and interactions
- Strengths-based work culture where you are appreciated for you
- Team environment that welcomes new ideas and opportunities
- Person-centered values, practices, and care
- An inclusive culture where diversity and all levels of ability are celebrated
- Kind, compassionate, and dedicated people like you to become part of our team
Five Reasons to Work at Envision
1. It feels good to make a difference: at Envision, you can make an impact on the lives of others. Working here means partnering with people diagnosed with developmental disabilities in reaching their goals, strengthening relationships, and learning new skills. At Envision, your role helps build the bridge to quality supports and services.
2. We offer support, training, and growth: Envision provides paid training for all staff. We are devoted to the personal and professional growth of our team and care about your satisfaction in your role. All employees are invited and encouraged to complete an annual satisfaction survey to provide feedback about your experience with Envision.
3. We are family focused and compassionate: Burnout is very real in the caregiving and direct support field. Envision follows the Sanctuary Method and safety and wellness are at the top of our priorities. With generous PTO plans, full benefits including health, vision and dental, as well as 401k, Envision supports a healthy work-life balance.
4. We offer a casual work environment: At Envision, we want you to be comfortable in a setting that allows you to be at your best. We strive to provide a friendly, inclusive and welcoming work environment.
5. We believe that work should be rewarding (and include a little fun): at Envision, we believe in building a dedicated and caring team. We offer annual company events like wellness picnics, holiday parties, and fundraising events that provide opportunities to bring our team together (not to mention the opportunity to win door prizes and receive some swag from vendors)! At Envision, our staff are worth the investment.